Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year!

Thank you Sarah for helping me learn something about blogging! It's a great way to start the New Year!
I know many of you have been eagerly awaiting our new CD. Hopefully it will be done before the end of this month! We are so excited to have this project finally coming together. Wait till you hear the new sound! Stephen Heller used some super cool mics for the recording that make our voices sound close-up and personal.
soon..............very soon.........
Drop us a line so I can see how this blog works!
Cheers!

Judy

3 comments:

A Citizen said...

What a pleasant suprise- I was sifting through the help pages and saw your post. I just got into posting at the beginning of the year. Don't know how long I will last at it-

Anyway- I visited your website, listened to your MP3's and plan to put a link to it on my blog if, that is okay.

Thanks again...

A Citizen said...

Hey Judy- I went ahead and posted a recommendation on my blog after listening to your samples on CD baby- Loved the music! Can't wait to get the CD!

The Muses said...

Thanks Mike!
I'm still figuring out how all of this works!
I hope you enjoy our CD!
Our version of "Angel from Montgomery" was the number one version on itunes for over a year! That was exciting!
Anyone else out there who wants a CD, go to www.ashevillemuses.com and follow the links to purchase!

enjoy!
Judy